Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trusting Gods Given

What has God given you that you need to take hold of—even if it doesn't look like it from where you're standing? Freedom in finances? A healed relationship? A better marriage? A job in an unstable market? A dream He's whispered to your heart? Can you move forward in worship and trust, counting on the fact that it has been given to you already? Focusing on what lies ahead and not what's happening now?

How many times have we had God give us something in our heart that has not manifested yet. It could be any of the above. But then things around us do not go the way we want and we lose sight of what God wants. God sometimes has to take us around the barn many times to get our attention. I know for me personally that has happened many times.

As I think back over my life I wonder what God must think when I keep making the same mistakes. I leave the trust of God and venture out on my own and miseably fail. God has reasons for all he allows in our life. As the scripture says below, God has already GIVEN us all the above. We as Christ Followers just need to learn to walk it out. We need to put our TRUST totally in the Lord. Do not look backward but to move ahead.

Today let us step out in Faith and look only to Him. Let us shout For the Lord has Given us All!!!!


"The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the army,
‘Shout! For the LORD has given you the city!'"

Joshua 6:16 (NIV)




No comments:

Post a Comment